Friday, January 27, 2012

Wax Museum

Today was our school's 1st annual  Wax Museum! The 5th graders worked so very hard on biography projects and today they were able to showcase their knowledge as they portrayed the character they researched. These kids blew me out of the water with their effort, attention to detail and commitment to this project. It was obvious how much they learned about the person they researched, but from this project they were also able to learn so much from each other. Not only that, but hopefully every parent, teacher and student that came through learned something!  I do hope to make this a yearly event. I learned so  much this year that will help me prepare for next year. I am so proud of every student that participated.

Here are some pictures from the event:





































These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures that we took today. If your child is not pictured and you would like me to add them to this post or email you a picture from today, please let me know.

It was a great day. Thank you so much to everyone who played a part in making the museum come to life!

Mrs. Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments